September special offer – £10 off a back, neck and shoulder massage at our Wymondham, South Norfolk, clinic
Don’t live with low-level pain, a back, neck and shoulder massage may be just the thing you need.
Here at the Orange Grove we want to give you want you need at a price you can afford. We know that self-care isn’t always at the top of the priority list when it comes to the spare cash – but low-level back, neck and shoulder aches and pains can be miserable.
We therapeutically treat many issues with massage, but complaints of back, neck and shoulder pain are frequently expressed by our clients, so we decided that we would give our clients a £10 discount to encourage you into our doors to treat your pain.
The causes of back, neck and shoulder aches and pains can be varied, usually to do with injury, postural issues or repetitive strain.
Tension around the neck, back and shoulders is usually due to:
- A misalignment of the skeleton, which has either been caused by injury or is something we are born with which can affect the muscles and fascia over time through imbalance of the body – therefore leading to groups of muscles becoming weak, or too tense, over time.
- Poor posture, particularly for those with naturally rounded shoulders and soft core.
- The head! The head is the heaviest part of the body, and usually protrudes forward, particularly with all our screen work. Over time this can lead to severe neck and shoulder tension.
- Screen time and desk work in general. Repetitive strain and bad posture over time will lead to pain in the neck and shoulders.
- Sleeping positions can be fundamental, including pillow support.
- Breast or bottle feeding.
- Repetitive strain, usually from a lifestyle issue, work or sport related.
If you are experiencing pain it is always a good idea to visit your GP, but most of the time with muscular skeletal conditions the issue or pain is not ‘serious enough’ for NHS medical attention, but over time it can prove extremely uncomfortable and even effect your daily life. Muscular skeletal attention in the form of massage can really help, particularly when you maintain the massage perhaps taking one massage a month.